QP MAGAZINE ~ DEVOTED TO FINE WATCHES
QP is the UK’s leading luxury watch magazine, available in print and through our iPad app. Launched in 2003, it is one of the most widely read watch publications in the world, reflecting the best and most creative in watchmaking.
In each issue we go in-depth with the finest watches from the world’s greatest houses, covering watch design, history, technology, collecting, auctions, and more.
We feature the most influential people in the watch world, the most significant stories and, of course, the most beautiful watches.
- And the name? It’s from the abbreviation for Quantième Perpétuel, the French term for “perpetual calendar”. QP is all about the long view and the highest standards.
To download the App, click here
Print subscription rates:
£19.50 for one year
£39.00 for two years
To contact the editorial team, click here.
To find out more about Salon QP 2018, click here.
IN THE CURRENT ISSUE:
- Issue 85 is QP’s Spring 2018 issue. With our cover star, the A. Lange & Sohne Triple Split, we mark the fact that the German brand now dominates the field when it comes to high-end chronographs.
Elsewhere in the issue, we have:
- A brief history of the Royal Oak Offshore, as the genre-busting sports watch turns 25 years old.
- A visit to Blancpain: possibly the only watch manufacture to mix grand complications with hardcore pornography.
- Reviews of all the biggest watches from SIHH, including the Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris, Vacheron Constantin Fifty-Six, IWC Pallweber and Cartier Santos.
- Omega’s CEO Raynald Aeschlimann on Speedy Tuesday, going toe-to-toe with Rolex and the future of watch sales
- Tattooist to the stars and prolific collector Mo Coppoletta on the De Bethune at the heart of his collection
- Stephen Forsey explains why his mechanical nano project has the potential to revolutionise watchmaking.
- Reports from the world’s watch auctions
- Six of the best panda-dialled chronographs